| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mexia, Tx in September is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 118.1mm (4.6in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Mexia, Tx September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Mexia, Tx, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Mexia, Tx:
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 145.2 kms (90.2 miles) NNW
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 134.6 kms (83.7 miles) NNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) NW
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) WNW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) W
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 104.2 kms (64.7 miles) SW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) WSW
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 250.8 kms (155.8 miles) WSW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 192.4 kms (119.6 miles) SW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) SSW
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) S
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) NNE
- Marshall, Tx, Usa - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) ENE
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) N
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.7 miles) S
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 219 kms (136.1 miles) SSE